It’s August now and that means it’s time for my August TBR. I have had my hands full the past couple of days but I’m going to attempt to read these books. Two days ago, I was able to bring home our new puppy.
Meet Bella. She’s a golden retriever and she’s two months old and I’m already exhausted. I’m trying to crate train her and it’s the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But she is the cutest thing and I’m so excited to have her join our little family.
So while she is in her crate, sleeping, I am able to quickly type up my TBR for the month. I have 10 books that I would like to get to and here they are:
1. Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
2. Mayfly by Jeff Sweat
3. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
4. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
5. In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken
6. Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken
7. She Was the Quiet One by Michele Campbell
8. Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
9. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
10. From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon
So, Mayfly and The Darkest Minds series were on my TBR for July but I clearly didn’t get to them. I’m really looking forward to all of these books and I can’t wait to share my reviews of them as I read them. What do you plan on reading this month? Thanks for reading, cya!