I have been nominated, for the second time now, for The Unique Blogger Award. Thank you so much to Sarah @ Sarah’s Bookshelves for the nomination. She has such a cute blog with some great content, so be sure to check her out and give her a follow.
1. Display the award!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
4. Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. If you could be given a second name, what would it be?
This is really difficult to choose. I like my name as Rachael and can’t really see myself with any other name, obviously. When I play video games and I have to make a character, I usually pick the name Silver. It’s such a unique and different name and I really love it! So I’ll choose Silver as my second name.
2. What fictional character would you like to meet in real life?
I would love to meet Cress from The Lunar Chronicles. I feel like we are basically the same person and I’d love to meet her.
3. How would you describe the “style” of your blog?
The style of my blog is really simple. I’m not even sure it has a style to be honest. I’d love to change it up soon, since I’m approaching my 1 year bloggiversary and just add more floral patterns.
Michelle @ ShelvesofYA
Ginny @ The Discerning Couch Potato
Jen @ mommablogsalot
Bree @ Jasper + Spice
Elen @ The Dragon Reader
Jackie @ bookish coffee blog
Nada @ Early Bookish Birds
Erin @ erindeckerblog
Amber @ ambsreads
Laura @ Latteandbooks
Aimee @ My Life in Books
Laura @ Laura Bookish
Chelsea @ romweasley
My Questions for Nominees:
1. What is the first book you read by yourself?
2. How many physical books do you own?
3. What is one or some of your bad book habit(s)?
If you have already been nominated for this award and you don’t want to do it, that is completely fine. I promise my feelings won’t be hurt. I love all of your blogs and think that you deserve all the awards. Thanks so much for reading, cya!